Car Rentals Mexico and Culiacan Accommodations
The city of Culiacan, which is located some 1,230 kilometers from Mexico City, is currently home to some of the country's biggest and best hotel and resort accommodations. Designed with luxury in mind these stellar accommodations are proud to provide tourists with tons of thoughtful amenities ranging from in-house restaurants to state-of-the-art fitness facilities. Conveniently located and tastefully decorated, the hotels of Culiacan are ultra comfortable, providing Mexico car rental travelers with the utmost in luxury services, so don't miss your chance to check one out today!
If you're looking to de-stress during your upcoming Culiacan Maxico car rental vacation, look no further than the city's unprecedented selection of luxury hotels and up-scale accommodations. From salon services to satellite television, these hotels are equipped with the very best, so don't miss your chance to check one out during your upcoming getaway! Prices at the luxury lodgings vary depending on location and the travel season, so be sure to call ahead and ask about current specials and available discounts. Everyone deserves an added touch of class when on vacations, so don't miss your chance to soak up some serious pampering. AGA Rent-A-Car encourages you to check out the following luxury hotels before making any permanent arrangements:
• The Fiesta Inn Culiacan: This AAA Diamond rated full-serve hotel is proud to provide Mexico car rental travelers with impeccable service and unbeatable comfort. Located in the heart of downtown Culiacan, the Fiesta Inn Culiacan is affiliated with various travel programs, so don't forget to inquire if you're currently a frequent flyers club member!
• Hotel Lucerna Culiacan: Located in heart of Culiacan's business sector, the Hotel Lucerna Culiacan is a definite must-visit for practically any Mexico car rental traveler. Impeccable décor and exceptional facilities make this AAA rated property irresistible, along with two in-house restaurants and four levels of luxury accommodations.
• Hotel Executive LE: The Hotel Executive LE is an ultra posh establishment located between Culiacan's two major avenues. Rated a five-star establishment and an AAA property, the Hotel Executive LE is proud to provide visitors with 2 international restaurants, numerous suite selections and tons of complimentary amenities. More than a hotel, the Hotel Executive LE was recently remodeled in 2003 to better serve its international client base.
Other Exciting Accommodation Ideas
A variety of exceptional economical hotels are also located throughout the streets of Culiacan, providing Mexico car rental travelers with amazingly affordable accommodation options. These hotels are often equipped with an endless array of amenities (including air conditioning, free parking and cable television), along with bilingual staff and helpful attendants. Culiacan also offers numerous business-based accommodations perfect for Mexico car rental corporate travelers. The following hotels come highly recommended by previous customers, so be sure to check them out once you've reserved your upcoming AGA Rent-A-Car Mexico car rental.
• The Hotel San Luis Lindavista: The Hotel San Luis Lindavista is a five-star rated property located within the city's central commercial sector. Located within a short Mexico car rental drive of numerous attractions, the Hotel San Luis Lindavista is definitely one of the areas most distinguished establishments.
• The Hotel San Marcos: Situated in one of the city's most developed areas, the Hotel San Marcos is an AAA rated resort located just minutes from the local airport. The Hotel San Marco is specially designed with the business traveler in mind providing direct access to Culiacan's most important commercial and industrial corridors. Business services and meeting facilities are also available on site, so be sure to consider the Hotel San Marcos for any upcoming business based vacations!
Other accommodations within the city include independently owned inns and culturally unique bed and breakfast establishments, so be sure to shop around before making your final reservations.