Culiacan Mexico Car Rentals and Culiacan Hotels
It doesn't matter if you're in Culiacan on a personal vacation, business, with friends or family. After a long day of sights and attractions or meetings you're bound to be tired, with Culiacan Mexico car rentals, a relaxing bed is just what you're looking for. Culiacan offers several accommodations for those on a budget, something cheap or if you are looking for something more luxurious. Accommodation quality can range but hotels all follow a 5 star system.
• One Star Hotel - Small and most likely independently owned. Some bedrooms may not have private bathrooms.
• Two Star Hotel - Small to medium size, offer more extensive services including reception, and some staff.
• Three Star Hotel - A greater number of staff and a higher presentation level. Expect the rooms to be more spacious and higher quality. Usually includes more equipment and services including availability of a hairdryer, telephone, toiletries in the bathroom and some room service.
• Four Star Hotel - A higher degree of luxury in every aspect of the hotel including furnishings, décor, services, and equipment. Services offered may include but are not limited to laundry, dry-cleaning, 24-hour, room service, and a restaurant on-site.
• Five Star Hotel - Expect the highest standard of accommodations. With attention to all details in staff, services, and rooms. High degree in presentation and formality of the overall hotel.
Culiacan Mexico car rentals has taken out some of the guesswork and have provided several links of accommodation recommendations and suggestions to help you make a decision.
Culiacan Mexico Car Rentals and Some Suggested Hotels
Holiday Inn Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico
606 N. Juan Carrasco Av.
Located near Galeria San Miguel Mall, Desarrollo Tres Rios, Congeladora Ceuta, and Centros Ciencias the hotel is also just a few minutes away from the Cathedral, Art Museum, and the Historical Center. The Holiday Inn is a standard 3 star hotel with nightly rates between $58.85 to $107.00. Click here for more information or to make a reservation.
Francisco Madero Esq Con Obregon
Located in the heart of the city, Executivo Culiacan is located close to the two main avenues of Culiacan, Francisco Imadero and Alvaro Obregon, blocks away from the historical commercial and financial center and just minutes away from the airport, recreational centers, and agricultural area. 5 star hotel with rates from $60.00 to $125.00. Click here for more information or to make a reservation.
Hotel San Marcos
Ave Alvaro Obregon #51 Norte
Hotel San Marcos is located in one of the more developed areas in Sinaloa. Ten minutes from the airport downtown. Since its located in the industrial area it's a great choice if you're on a business trip. A 5 star hotel with rates ranging from $75.00 to $131.00
Culiacan Mexico Car Rentals and Some Helpful Links
Some other links to check out that you may find helpful when traveling with Culiacan Mexico car rentals are listed below.
• For general last minute hotel deals click here
• Looking for more choices in hotels when with Culiacan Mexico car rentals? Click here
• If you are flying with Expedia, you may be able to get a special deal with their hotel partners. They also sometimes have special online promotions as well. Click here for more details.
• From travelers just like you, this site lets the traveler rate the hotel. Click here to read some of their comments and suggestions. They also have tips on how to make your trip in Culiacan more enjoyable.
• For cheap and discount hotels click here. The website also offers last minute deals for all parts of Mexico.