Discount Car Rental Culiacan and Hotel Lucerna Culiacan
Hotel Lucerna is a five-star hotel in Culiacan where you can stay while you are visiting with your discount car rental in Culiacan. They offer the highest standard of quality and service in the area, making your stay comfortable. Plus, the airport is only 15 minutes from the hotel and the downtown area is 5 minutes away with your discount car rental in Culiacan.
While you are staying at Hotel Lucerna Culiacan with your discount car rental, you have the choice of single and double rooms, junior suites, master suites, and the exclusive Lucerna Club. There are non-smoking rooms available upon request. There is a continental breakfast served everyday for guests and canapes and wine at no extra charge. There are also 2 restaurants in the hotel for you to enjoy if you don't feel like going into town for local cuisine with your discount car rental in Culiacan. For fitness, there is an outdoor gym, swimming pool, and indoor Jacuzzi.
Ways to keep busy in Culiacan
There are many interesting attracting near Hotel Lucerna with your discount car rental in Culiacan.
• Altata Esnero offers fishing 24 hours a day 25 miles west of the city.
• Auestruces Zoo is found 20 miles east and is a great place to visit with adults and kids.
• Crocodile Zoo is 25 miles west of the hotel and will bring you face to face (almost) with these dangerous creatures that you can't help but be curious about.
• City Museum 5 blocks east will give you a better understanding of the city
• Interactive museum is 10 miles south and gives you the opportunity to participate in the activities. This is perfect if you happen to catch a rainy day while you are here.
• Difocur - the cultural center where you will find a theater, cinema, cafe, and group of museums that specialize in local culture - is also very close by. The museum will give you an interesting look at life in this part of Mexico.
Culiacan is located in the Sinaloa region of Mexico. You don't need to spend your entire trip in your discount car rental in Culiacan. In fact, the Sinaloa River is a great place to visit and even take a cruise. Many of the operators offer different packages that make stops along the river. For example, only 80 kilometers from the mouth of the river the Jesuits set up a missionary in what is now Sinaloa de Leyva. This is one of the most beautiful cities in the region. The crooked, narrow streets give the area a lot of character, and the houses from the 19th and early 20th century are still standing. Towns like this are located all along the river.
The Hotel Lucerna offers comfort and service for you while you are in Culiacan. It is one of the bets resorts to stay at in the area, and is sure to please you.