Renta Caro Mazatlan and Marina El Cid Mazatlan
Want to make a big splash during your upcoming renta caro Mazatlan vacation? Look no further than the Marina El Cid at the El Cid Resort. This stunning waterside meeting place is impressive from every angle, providing travelers with impressive services and amenities. Whether you're a seasoned yachter or simply looking to try something new, there's no better place to start that the Marina El Cid Mazatlan.
Exciting amenities make this marina a must-see
The Marina at the El Cid Resort is designed to accommodate 120 vessels, each measuring 25 to 120 feet long. AGA Renta Caro Mazatlan customers will find all of the standard marina amenities at the El Cid port, including dock carts, locker boxes, potable water and fire hoses. TheMarina El Cid Mazatlan also boasts 24 hour security, ensuring that you and your yacht stay safe. A Transient Port Captain is waiting on site to check you in, so what are you waiting for? Cast your anchor at the Marina El Cid today.
Enhance your renta caro Mazatlan vacation with a boat charter
Customers of AGA Renta Caro Mazatlan can add even more fun to their upcoming vacation by reserving a boat trip through on the Marina El Cid charter services. Fleets offer everything from fishing and sailing to cruises and ecological tours, so don't miss your chance to schedule one now. Customers of the Marina El Cid are also entitled to all of the El Cid Resort's fabulous amenities, including a championship golf course, tennis courts, spa and watersports. Simply hop on the free shuttle and head to the resort. It's only located 10 minutes away and features gourmet restaurants and an onsite fitness facility.
Other things worth noting about the Marina El Cid
Need more information on the Marina El Cid? Keep reading for all of the details.
• The Marina El Cid features floating concrete docks that are super stable. Built to rise with the tide, the docks are amazingly easy to moor to.
• AGA Renta Caro Mazatlan customers will find both diesel and gasoline fuel docks at the marina.
• The tide at the Marina El Cid average 2.5 feet (less than one meter).
• Breakwaters help protect the moorage from both the north east and south east sides. This helps enhance the comfort and safety of the port.
• Too tired to head inland for a meal? Don't worry, the Marina El Cid Hotel & Yacht Club can delivery room service straight to your boat! Talk about service.
• Marina guests are encouraged to take advantage of onsite laundry facilities, bathrooms, saunas and showers. The Marina El Cid also features a pump out station that's well equipped to discharge solid waste materials and sewage.
• Recharge after a long day on the water with 30, 50 and 100 amp electricity outlets.
Other El Cid Establishments
The El Cid name has long been regarded as one of the finest accommodation providers in all of Mexico. If you're planning to vacation in Mazatlan, AGA Renta Caro highly recommends reserving one of their many luxurious rooms. Planning to take your vacation cross country? Why not book a night at the El Cid Resort in Cozumel or the El Cid Resort in Cancun? Both feature outstanding locations and luxurious amenities. There's even a second El Cid Marina at the Rivera Maya Resort, providing renta caro Mazatlan travelers with even more waterside opportunities. For more information on the El Cid Marina and Resort in Mazatlan, please call 1-888-733-7308 or 1-800-525-1925 from North America. If you're already in Mexico, call 01-800-7169-800. The El Cid Marina is located just outside the El Cid Marina Beach Hotel.